Monday, March 17, 2008

RSS feeds my learning

Well, week 3 was the best yet. I am very excited to have signed up to several RSS feeds. All my favourite websites have been added to my Google homepage so I only have to go to one page to get all the latest info on all my favourite subjects. I have also completed the extra activities.
I did originally use bloglines as the exercise requested and the experience was good, but I prefer to limit the amount of pages I have to log in to so have gone back and done it all using Google.
I have also managed (I think) to add an RSS feed to my blog, one of my best loved TV shows.
I think the professional development applications for Library professionals are limitless with this fabulous technology.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

RSS weeks are great - they are a great way of scanning lots of information quickly.

Ellen